ALPHA — Got Questions?
We are going virtual!
Alpha is a chance to explore and question life, faith, and God. Over 11 weeks we will ask and answer some of the most basic questions of our faith: Is there more to life than this? Who is Jesus and why did he die? How does God guide us?
We invite YOU to join us on this journey and BE a part of this Virtual Community beginning !
Starting Wednesday, February 3 from 7:00-8:30pm
A new series of Alpha will begin this winter on ZOOM as a combined effort of parishes of the South Shore! It is open to all faiths and stages of life!
Who is ALPHA For?
Alpha is great for:
- Adults who are curious about Christianity
- Faithful people who want a safe place to talk about their beliefs, questions, and doubts.
- Parents of Middle School or High School students, wondering how to keep the faith in turbulent times.
- People who were raised in a church but have drifted away over the years.
- Adults from ages 18-118 are welcome!