Welcome to Our Parish
We are a suburban Roman Catholic parish of the Archdiocese of Boston located approximately 35 miles south of Boston, MA along the Atlantic coast.
Holy Family Parish is a vibrant community of the People of God, which as a family is joined together by its faith in Jesus Christ. Our spiritual life is centered on the celebration of the Eucharistic liturgy and the sacraments. We are an active community of faith that worships together, witnesses to the Gospel, and ministers to the needs of others.
7TH ANNUAL SUMMER CONCERT - 08/17/2014
PARISH BAPTISMS - 08/01/2014
Please also click here to learn more information about current Social Justice issues being addressed at Holy Family Parish.
For information on scheduling Mass Intentions, please click here.
- Saturday, 5:00 pm
- Sunday, 7:30 am; 9:00 am; 10:30 am
- Daily Monday - Saturday 8:15 am in Our Lady's Chapel
- Saturday, 4:00-4:45 pm
- First Fridays, 6:30-7:30 pm
- First Saturdays, 7:30-8:00 am as part of First Saturday Devotion
- First Friday, 24-hour Adoration, 9:00 am Friday - 8:00 am Saturday
- Please click here to Sign up for 24-hour adoration
- Every other Friday, 9:00 am - Benediction, 5:00 pm